We have finally been given the green-light to open our doors to welcome inter-provincial travellers and we couldn’t be happier!
Escape the hustle and bustle of busy city living and plan your next getaway to Little Eden, which is just a short drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg. This stunning oasis, with its spectacular surrounds, allows you to exist in perfect harmony with the environment and is the ideal location for you and your loved-ones to relax in pure tranquillity.
Health and safety remains a top priority
Providing a safe holiday environment for you, your family and loved ones to enjoy is our number one priority. To ensure that our own health and safety standards are met, as well as those enforced by government, kindly take note of the following:
- Guests are required to complete up-to-date and accurate documentation with regards to their health and travel history prior to their arrival.
- All guests will be subject to temperature screening at the main entrance. Should the occupant of a vehicle read a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- In terms of the current regulations, all guests are requested to wear a mask in public areas at all times.
- Sanitisation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout the Resort. We strongly recommend that guests keep their hands clean and refrain from touching public surfaces.
- To adhere to social-distancing protocols, all chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests arrival; decorative pieces may have been removed from the unit and housekeeping will be kept to a minimum.
- Kindly note that select facilities and activities may be restricted or operate at a limited capacity, as is permissible under government regulations. Please be in touch with the Resort directly for further clarification.
These, and other, protocols and procedures have been implemented across the Resort. Rest assured that our dedicated team will comply with government’s industry-specific stringent controls and measures, as well as our own health and safety protocols, to provide you with a safe holiday environment.
Please be in touch with our Reservations Team directly for further clarification or to make a reservation: email@example.com or
012 732 0057. Keep up-to-date with new developments regarding the nationwide lockdown and five-level, risk-adjusted strategy here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.